Tuesday 3 November 2015

Dundee Fireworks Body Painting by Jillian Elizabeth at Cosmetique

Hello everyone

My name is Jillian Elizabeth and I am a local make-up artist and body painter. I run a beauty and make-up studio in Dundee and regularly work with other creatives in the city on photo shoots, fashion shows and film projects. 

My passion for body painting continues in my latest project depicting the 5th of November fireworks in Dundee. This includes the fire works in Dundee and silhouettes of some of our local landmarks including the Law, The Discovery ship, The bandstand at Magdalen Green and the penguin statues that can be found in Dundee.



I painted this piece completely free hand and used ultra violet paints to make the fire works really stand out and look like they are illuminating the sky.


These images were captured by the extremely talented Siobhan Diamond.
Our gorgeous and very patient model was my good friend Mandy.

Here are some behind the scenes pictures that I captured on my mobile phone.




Here are some other examples of my body painting work:




For more information and more examples of my work have a look at my website and social media pages:






For more information on Siobhan's work check out her website and facebook



Hope you liked my Dundee body paint, I would LOVE to hear what you all thought of it :)





No comments:

Post a Comment